Standard NiMH rechargeable batteries suffer from high self-discharge. That is, they go flat just sitting around. Sanyo eneloop® batteries will retain their charge for long periods (rated for 90% initial charge after 6 months, 85% after 12 months) and can even be used straight out of the packet.
eneloop®s are modified NiMHs and can be charged in most recent NiMH battery chargers. The modifications that improve the shelf-life also reduce the internal resistance and this makes these batteries ideal for high current applications such as torches.
- Weight: 111g
- LED-Indicators for state-of-charge
- Line-voltage: AC 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 7W
- Charges one to four batteries of size AA or AAA
- Dimensions: 65 x 105 x 73mm
More information at the manufacturer's website www.eneloop.info
- Model: CHRG3MQR06
- Ship Weight: 300g
- 0In Stock: Yes
- Manufacturer: Sanyo eneloop®